Diasurge is a leader in the development and production of high-quality telescopes. Diasurge is taking the quality of endoscopy Images to a whole new level with its 4K compatible telescope generation. 4K imagining means a resolution of at least 3840×2160 pixels four times that of the HD standards. The improved depth of focus and light intensity of the 4K imaging convincingly boast natural colors and ultra HD quality.
FIBER OPTICS OPTIMIZES ILLUMINATION:
High-tech fiber optics is used in the telescopes in order to illuminate the camera’s visual field during the endoscopy to the best possible effect. The innovative fiber optics chemical stability makes them highly resistant to aging.
HIGH RESOLUTION UP TO EDGE:
Diasurge telescopes have been optimized for high resolution images. They are highly luminous and optimized sharpness profile cross the entire endoscopy image. The high quality lenses minimize image defects and thereby guarantee a clear monitor rendition.
The result is a natural white impression and the tissue appears in the visual field of the telescopes in unadulterated colors.
Diasurge telescopes are compatible with existing systems. They match the light cable that is standard on telescopes. Intuitive handling with color marking on telescopes.
- Improves visibility and allows more precise and safe surgery
- Realizes rich color reproduction and provides suitable colors for each clinical surgical discipline.
- Enables easier determination of tissue boundaries
- Better visualization of blood vessels and lesions due to high range of red color reproduction
- Allows surgeons to observe fine patterns and structures of tissues in the body in extreme detail even when enlarged.